How to remove scratches and imperfection from your car?
Paint Correction/Scratch Removal
1) We Get Microfiber Wash Mitt
2) We Get Clay Bar Wash Mitt
3) We Get Foam Canon filled with diluted Wash soap.
4) Get 1 pump sprayer with degreaser diluted and 1 pump sprayer with wheel & tire liquid soap diluted.
5) Get 1 Pump sprayer with Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo (CUS) diluted
6) Get Vacuum machine
7) Get Polishing/Buffer Machine, Polishing Pad, and All-In-One Polishing Compound
8) Get 1 Microfiber drying towel and Air blower/dryer
9) Get 1 glass cleaner with 1 clean microfiber towel
10) Get 1 Wash bucket with 1 grit guard and 1 clean microfiber towel
11) Get 1 wheel and tire bucket with 1 Wheel Rim brush,1 Wheel face brush, 1 Wheel Extended Rich Brush and 1 Lug Nut Detail brush
12) Fill wash bucket and wheel & tire buckets ½ way or level with water
13) Add small amount of Wash Soap liquid to wash bucket
14) Get 1 pump sprayer with degreaser diluted and 1 pump sprayer with wheel & tire liquid soap diluted
15) Get Tire Dressing & Tire Applicator Pad
►Scratch Removal detailing steps:
1) We do a pre- pressure wash of the entire car exterior with only water
2) We pump spray degreaser to Door jams and then pre- pressure wash Door Jams
3) We foam the entire car with Foam Cannon pre-filled with diluted Wash Liquid or Soap attached to Pressure Washer Gun
4) We wash the entire car body using the two-bucket method (1 wash bucket & 1 rinse bucket)
5) We pressure wash the entire body of the car to remove Wash soap
- Iron Removal & Clay Mitt Wash
6) We spray car with Iron Remover solution & Rinse with Pressure Washer
7) We Foam car exterior and wash entire car with Clay Mitt.
8) We first dry the car body with a clean microfiber drying towel & then air blower dry water from all small crevices or areas.
9) We wipe down Door jams with microfiber towels set aside for door jams.
- Polishing & Waxing
10) We Apply All-In-One Polishing solution with Polisher/Buffer Machine and then remove it with clean Microfiber towel.
- Compound & Cutting (For more severe scratches that Polishing may not remove)
11) We Get the Compounding solution & Cutting pad
12) We clean Windows with Glass cleaner with clean Microfiber set aside for Windows
13) We apply Tire Dressing on all 4 Tires.