Terms and Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our website on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Please have all items removed from the vehicle before we arrive to ensure proper cleaning.
For the satisfaction and to ensure every customer gets the absolute best service. MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC reserves the right to charge 20% of the service fee if a Customer fails to provide a 24-hour notice of cancellation or change of appointment date and time. Refunds are not applicable if service was performed. It is important to understand that services cannot be performed on roads, parks, dirt driveway or private property without permission, including apartment/condo lots or workplace.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOURS CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
4. Booking Terms and Conditions
Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC will not accept any liability for any loss to any personal property, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
All vehicles are serviced at client's home or office. Written permission is mandatory if scheduling appointment in private parking lots or your place of employment!
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC is not liable for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
Services cannot be performed on roads, dead ends, parks or property that you have no permission to be on.
Appointments should be booked on solid driveways as service cannot be performed on grass, dirt, or mud grounds.
Booking times are estimated times of arrival. Technician will call and give an ETA between your scheduled time and time of arrival.
Our detailing duration times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require time to fulfill the detailing type
While every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes, but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival.
We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
All bookings placed require address, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC. and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
5. Pricing Terms and Conditions
We have a minimum charge for each service that varies by location.
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC reserves the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
A surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
Our prices are based on detailing type, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a starting price.
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
MAROSE MOBILE DETAILING AND CARWASH LLC reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
6. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
8. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address:
14. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
We take the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients very seriously, thus the following health policy guideline should be respected and adhered to.
Additional fees will apply for heavily soiled vehicles with heavy dirt, spills, food, pet hair, etc. Additional fees apply for other exterior contaminants such as tree sap, road tar, water spots. Any request for swirl removal and scratch removal will have additional fees. Due to Covid19, we will not accept any vehicles that have been exposed to bodily fluid, vomit, blood, urine including any animal bodily fluid. If technician suspects exposure to bodily fluid, appointment will be cancelled and may be non-refundable.
Appointment should be rescheduled if you have come in contact with someone that has contracted the Corona virus or if you are experiencing flu like symptoms. All clients must wear a mask or face covering when technician is present. We may deny service client does not comply with No mask/No service policy.